PADI PRO CROSSOVER
Professional Training Agency Crossover Requirements
A scuba diving professional who is currently certified through another recognized training agency like, SSI, SDI, NAUI or RAID, may meet the prerequisites for the next level PADI certification. This is dependent on a number of factors like being in good standing with your current agency and relevant course equivalencies. Here are a couple scenarios to help guide you.
- Non-PADI Divemasters will need to complete the PADI Divemaster course to be recognized as a PADI Divemaster.
- Non-PADI Divemasters may enroll in a PADI Assistance Instructor or PADI Instructor Development course.
Scuba Diving Professionals who have already achieved Instructor status with another training agency like, SSI, SDI, NAUI or RAID, are able to crossover and become a PADI Instructor. Doing so requires the Non-PADI Professional to enroll in the PADI Instructor Development Course and successfully complete a PADI Instructor Examination. This method properly introduces the crossover instructor to PADI’s teaching methods and instructional standards.
- Enrollment Fee with PADI eLearning: $1,999.00 USD + PADI Fees
- Contact Seminole Scuba using the information below to find out the schedule and details about crossing over to PADI.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
- Contact us for information