Deploying a marker buoy from depth has its challenges. Securing a line spool and SMB, connecting them together, deploying them, all while maintaining neutral buoyancy and holding on to other gear, has overwhelmed many a diver. The "Quick Launch" Marker Buoy simplifies the procedure! The line spool is stored within the marker buoy and is already connected to it! Just add air and let it fly.
- 6 FT. (183CM) LENGTH AND LARGE 12" (30.5 CM) CIRCUMFERENCE
- LOWER POCKET INCLUDES A SPOOL WITH 50 FT. (15M) OF LINE
- SPOOL LINE IS ATTACHED TO D-RING INSIDE THE POCKET
- OPEN BOTTOM WITH ANTI-SPILL BAFFLE
- COMBINATION ORAL AND QD HOSE INFLATION
- OVER-PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE WITH PULL CORD
- SOLAS REFLECTIVE TAPE ON BOTH SIDES