Aqualung HotShot Fins
| || |
Add to Cart
- A semi-rigid, technopolymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximized thrust.
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift allows each diver to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions, and adjustments can be made while wearing the fin.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer.
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control.
- The top and sides of the foot pocket are soft against bare skin yet allow neoprene socks or thin-soled boots to be worn for thermal protection.
- Self-adjusting Comfo-straps allow fast donning and eliminate the need for buckles, minimizing drag.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.
- Overall length of 20.9 in. / 53 cm fits easily into carry-on luggage, such as the Departure bag from Deep See.
- Size regular weighs just 3.28 lbs / 1.5 kg